Popular Posts of the Week

Aug 27, 2012

Monkey Island Fan Art: It was meant to be.


Curse you Guybrush Threepwood by ~neomonki on deviantART


So about 2 weeks ago, I posted a fan art piece from Monkey Island by - on my blog here. This weekend I checked out the Fan Expo in Toronto and my first purchase of the day was from the Artist's Alley - a cool looking Monkey Island poster. I never got the name of the artist but I really liked the poster and paid $15 for it.

After I got looking at it more at home, I started to think that I had seen the poster before somewhere and then it dawned on me.... "Didn't I post some similar Monkey Island fan art on my blog about 2 weeks ago?"

Today I check my blog, and low and behold I find the exact same Monkey Island art piece on my blog - same artist and all. I guess the piece really spoke to me cause it made me post about it and purchase it.

No comments: